Our basic principals
Transparency is important to theTripPacker. As we are providing social network for travelling, there are some basic principals that we are always adhere to when we manage your information:
All personal information belongs to you and we will request only the bare minimum
Every personal information we requested will be used for your benefit. theTripPacker will request your personal information just to refer you to the content that you created in our platform.
We do not sell or give your information away to anyone
Your data you chose to input in our platform will be kept with us. We will not send or give your information away to anyone unless it is allowed or there is legal obilgation that we must follow to.
Your rights to your personal information
You have full ownershp in your personal information you entered into our platform. You can always browse through every information we kept about you and can always make modifications or limit your permission for us to contact you at any time.
If you are our users, whether content creator or content users, theTripPacker would like to inform you that, we do not have right to create, edit, or alter your personal information. Your personal information within our platform will always remain as you specified.
We are happy to help you with your personal information. But before we can coordinate or comply to any needs you requested, we need to make sure that it is really you. We might ask you to:
- Send petition from email you used to create account in our platform or
- Send document identification issued by the government agency to email@example.com.
After we can confirm your identity, we will delete any of your requested information withiin 30 business days.
Terms and Condition of Use
- You will not express any comment, post or publish any Content related to the King or the dynasty of Thailand or other nations.
- You will not express any inappropriate comment, post or publish any Content related to any religions in Thailand or other nations.
- You will not express any comment, post or publish any unlawful or inappropriate Content to our Thai society.
- You will not express any comment, post or publish any Content regarding the indifferent of politics.
- You will not express any comment, post or publish any Content which create conflict between institutions or any society in Thailand or other nations.
- You will not express any rude comment, post or publish any Content that is unacceptable to the society.
- You will not express any comment or post, publish any Content that is libelous, abusive or pornographic.
- You will not express any comment, post or publish any Content intending to create conflict or disdain other people.
- You will not express any comment or post, publish any Content that create conflict of interest to any parties.
- You will not create an account under someone else’s name and intend to defame that person’s reputation.
- You will not post or publish other people’s personal information such as email or telephone numbers without prior their permission.
- The rights of photos or content about Thailand travel destinations, www.thetrippacker.com belong to the owner of the content.
- Website has the rights to use photos or content posted by the users to promote in other media such as Facebook Fanpage with full accredit to the content owner.
- We reserve the rights to remove any content or information you post on our Website which is unrelated to “Search and share travel destinations and experiences in Thailand” or we believe that it violates our policies without any prior notice.
- website www.thetrippacker.com Our website www.thetrippacker.com infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity such as copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual properties as determined by laws, whether by any means. We will not be responsible for any unlawful act.
- We reserve the rights to change, amend, modify, add and improve these terms and conditions of use without prior notice by posting new terms and conditions of use, and shall be deemed that any user who continues to access to the website hereby agree implicitly to abide by such change, amendment, modification, addition and improvement.